Netflix

The Rain
:thumbsup:
(Danish)
MV5BZWMyOWYxODEtZjVjNy00OWZjLWJlZTktYzE2NjdmOGU2OWQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

So I was looking for something to watch on Netflix last night. There was nothing of interest. I do not watch documentaries or standup comedians. So those are just taking up space as far as I am concerned. What I did like, I have already watched. I am not interested in another long drawn out series. I just want good movies. I am about ready to dump Netflix and I have already tried Hulu and was not impressed. I guess it is time to read a book.

Has anyone else felt like dumping Netflix, or some other subscriber service?

/end rant
They have tons of good stuff just gotta look hard or see new releases.
I’d like to try 4K but I can’t find a job need my own plan to try it.
I just got mad Netflix gets rid of good movies every month.
Lost in space , stranger things , and many exclusives!!

Ozark:thumbsup:
Looking forward to Episode 3 tonight

Netflix_Ozark.jpg

Yeah, Ozark is very good, just finished season 2. I just wished the seasons were longer...10 episodes per season (per year !) isn't enough. After watching the 10th episode I was ready for the next episode and didn't realize it was the last...it bummed me out a bit.

Perfect Bid
Doc about a guy who memorizes prices on the Price Is Right then his story takes a few different directions.
Compelling but somewhat odd.

Perfect Bid
Doc about a guy who memorizes prices on the Price Is Right then his story takes a few different directions.
Compelling but somewhat odd.

I put it on out of curiosity the orher night thinking we'd get 5 minutes into it and get bored. My wife and I ended up watching the whole thing,

Free Solo
Doc about a guy who scales El Capitan with NO ROPE or anything. Just a bag of chalk.
C R A Z Y

Back
Top Bottom