New affiliates of Audiokarma

Discussion in 'Business and Vendor Classifieds' started by Grumpy, Dec 12, 2009.

1. eteller

eteller Addicted Member

Crap, why have i not seen this before. I buy thousands on Amazon a year. Just used it so buy $150.

2. dr*audio

dr*audio Fish fingers and custard! Subscriber

Does AK get a kickback if we click on one of the Google adds in the top banner? If so is it necessary to buy something? I am thinking that if we want to buy something from a store that is not an affiliate, we could go to the website (assuming we have cookies enabled) and browse for what we want, then go back to AK and it will appear in the banner. Click on that and AK gets $$. Will this work? I thought of this because I just bought something at LL Bean and then it appeared in the banner on AK.

3. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Hi,

Yes we do but technically we are not allowed to tell you to click on the google links. The reason it showed you LL Bean was it picked up on a cookie in your browser. It can also show ads of products that are being discussed in a thread.

Thanks for your support.
    Grumpy

4. Robinhawaii

Robinhawaii Super Member

5. Robinhawaii

Robinhawaii Super Member

I was thinking of the Seattle store while reading a post about goats climbing a dam ... Reminded me of the rock wall in REI--hence the affiliate post:D

Merry Christmas,

Rob

6. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Added a couple of more links. Thanks for your consideration.

Grumpy

7. dr*audio

I have Noscript plugin installed in Firefox to get rid of spyware and malware. I want to make sure AK is getting credit when I make my purchases using these links. I can enable or disable any script I want. Can you tell me which one to enable? Google ads, or something?

8. Grumpy

It would be done through skimlinks. Thanks

Grumpy

9. SoundOfSound

SoundOfSound Super Member

COOL!:thmbsp: ...I will try to remember. :D

10. Grumpy

Thank you mich sir

11. Grumpy

Just a reminder to please use our affiliate program links in the start of this thread. This is the best, no cost method, to you to support Audiokarma. Thank you

Grumpy

12. dr*audio

I use Amazon and MCM Electronics lots and use the link every time.

13. Grumpy

Thanks Doc. To all those who are not familar with our links they help support AK through your online purchases. Please remember to click on them with the holiday season fast approaching.

Thanks
    Grumpy

14. Grumpy

Hi Folks,

Don't forget that tomorrow is Amazon Prime day. There will be some smoking deals to be had there. Please remember our affiliate link as its a great way to support AK while doing your shopping

http://buyth.at/a9els amazon

Thanks
    Grumpy

15. Grumpy

Just a reminder that we rely upon our affiliate program to help keep AK on the air and free to all. If you plan on doing any online shopping please take a stroll through our list of web sites.

Thanks
    Grumpy

16. mech986

mech986 Text ↓ optional Posts:>18,000 Subscriber

Bump! We need to make this a sticky all over the forums. Its an easy and painless way to support AK while doing our online shopping.

Might be a good idea to repost all the active and current links in your next post.

4-2-7 likes this.
  17. mech986

mech986 Text ↓ optional Posts:>18,000 Subscriber

Maybe even set a quarterly reminder to bump this thread, especially before the holiday season, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday.

4-2-7 likes this.
  18. Grumpy

I try sir, problem is my mind is taken is so many directions im lucky to remember to put my pants on before leaving the house lol

Hey, just thought of something. How would you like the job ? :)

Grump

19. 4-2-7

4-2-7 Smart Ass Sponsor Subscriber

Their you go Bart ain't doing anything :p

20. Grumpy

You can help to Mr !

4-2-7 likes this.