New affiliates of Audiokarma

Discussion in 'Business and Vendor Classifieds' started by Grumpy, Dec 12, 2009.

1. 4-2-7

4-2-7 Smart Ass Sponsor Subscriber

Hey I know my place, this is a job for a senior member...:rolleyes:

and I'm a newbe.....:)

2. 4-2-7

I wonder if we could get Acoustic Sounds to be part of the program and have a link here. They are growing and growing so they should be trying to get more people to their site.

3. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Feel free to write Chad. I have had zero luck over the years. By the way if your not a senior member I don't know what is

4. 4-2-7

I still have 7 years to go till I get my AK 10 year anniversary watch..:rflmao:

Hublot Red Dot Bang yellow gold.jpg

djwhy60 likes this.
  5. Ken Boyd

Ken Boyd AK Subscriber Subscriber

I will take most any job, if the pay is over 50 dollar's an hour!

I think Sound Stage Direct is a sponsor, I have purchased quite a few dollars of gear from them along with Sleeve city, those guys might be easy targets.

6. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Just a reminder to please use our affiliate links when doing your online shopping. Its a great way to support Audiokarma and costs you nothing extra. Thanks for your consideration.

Grumpy

7. Grumpy

The main post has been updated and a few new affiliates have been added like QVC, groupon and Wayfair. More to added soon.

Thanks for using the affiliate links.
    Grumpy

8. Grumpy

With holiday shopping nearly upon us, just a reminder to please use our affiliates. Thanks

Grumpy

9. Grumpy

With the shopping season upon us we would like to ask you to please consider using our affiliate links. Thank you

Grumpy

10. Grumpy

Made a few changes to the links above. Please remember to click on these links before making your holiday purchases.

Thanks for your support,
    Grumpy

11. Grumpy

Just a reminder about our affiliates. Thanks for looking.

Grumpy

12. Grumpy

Just a reminder that today is Amazon Prime Day. Some great deals going on there, and a small portion of your purchase helps support Audiokarma https://www.amazon.com/

Thanks
    Grumpy

13. Djcoolray

Djcoolray Super Member

Are you going to archive this to the index page for easy reference ??

Grumpy likes this.
  14. Grumpy

15. Grumpy

Quick reminder that the easiest way to support Audiokarma is by clicking on the affiliate links in the beginning of this thread. Thanks

Grumpy

16. Grumpy

Just another reminder, with the holidays season fast approaching, to please remember our affiliate links. Thanks for your support.

Grumpy

17. Grumpy

Please remember our affiliate links for your holiday shopping. Thanks

Grumpy

18. Grumpy

Don't forget our links for all your Cyber Monday shopping. Thanks