new ak home page?

jami w.

just being me thats all
Haven't been here for a bit :( I've noticed ak is a lil dif on my end.or am I seeing things?

We where shut down for the weekend and they did a site upgread. It's a work in progress right now.

You should reset yor privacy settings as visitor/the whole internet can see some things.

Top right tool bar hover over your user name>Privacy>reset things you dont want everyone to see>Save

We where shut down for the weekend and they did a site upgread. It's a work in progress right now.

You should reset yor privacy settings as visitor/the whole internet can see some things.

Top right tool bar hover over your user name>Privacy>reset things you dont want everyone to see>Save
I've been a ak member since 2004/05

I've been a ak member since 2004/05
And?

Im trying to give you a heads up, the new software for the site has defalt setting and they are most likely not how you had them set. Everything on this site changed even the setting you had before.

Thanks for the security heads-up 4-2-7. Just set everything to members only.

Well, you probably came back at about the right time. Most of the bitching and moaning will be over by now. And yes, thanks to 4-2-7 who has seen fit to master the new format and share his discoveries rather than just complaining like the rest of us.

Well, you probably came back at about the right time. Most of the bitching and moaning will be over by now. And yes, thanks to 4-2-7 who has seen fit to master the new format and share his discoveries rather than just complaining like the rest of us.
That's funny everytime I ask a question "WHY" for something everyone is saying I'm the complainer.......Soooo I'll complain about that LOL...:rolleyes:

Anyway Bump if you have not done this yet.:)

Back
Top Bottom