New Apartment = New Setup

Illusions

VNV Nation Fan :3
So I moved and now have a new setup.
It consists of a Pioneer VSX-524 5.1 Channel as main
a Pioneer VSX-D209 which is being used as a subwoofer amp for my KLH Subwoofer.
A Niles SPS-4, 4 Speaker Selector
Speakers:
Design Acoustics PS-8 Bookshelf
Klipsch R15M Bookshelf
Klipsch R25C Centre Channel
Polk Audio T50 Towers
10" KLH Subwoofer which has a broken amp so I bypassed it by connecting to the D209 and feeding it back to the VSX-524 sub output. and setting the Crossover on the 524 at 100hz.

Here are some Photos
img_20171011_093754_209_by_thatoneniko-dbrovi0.jpg
My Design Acoustics PS-8. I bought them and the tweeter was broken on one side, so I had to superglue it back together. it works great now. I also put in 8" Dayton Audio DC200-8 Woofers in place of the Radio Shack DVC Subwoofer Drivers that weren't even wired correctly.
20171025_101513_by_thatoneniko-dbroumf.jpg The Set-up
20171025_101539_by_thatoneniko-dbroulj.jpg
The Subwoofer and VSX-524
20171025_101547_by_thatoneniko-dbroul4.jpg
The D209 "Subwoofer Amp"

20171025_101626_by_thatoneniko-dbrovqn.jpg
Niles SPS-4
I like it :D I mainly use the PS-8 Speakers lol.

Nice system. Also, nice growlers.
Thanks lol. I like the growlers too...only used them once too. one I bought at a bar and went to another bar right after and they almost kicked me out. I had to prove I didn't use it.
I like it. What do your new neighbors think? :)
I live in a 1 story side-by-side quadplex at the end unit. so luckily my computer room / guest room is not next to neighbors so, it's perfect :D
Very nice!

Rome
Thanks Rome :)

Illusions, I've used a PC as my source since 2001 and love to see PC-based setups such as yours - especially with the lighting inside the case. I'd surmise music sounds good, but games sound great. My only suggestion is to be careful with the volume control as you're listening near-field and could potentially trigger a spell of tinnitus.

very cool! :rockon:
:D I love it :D
Looks like a lot of fun!
It is :) I enjoy it :)
Illusions, I've used a PC as my source since 2001 and love to see PC-based setups such as yours - especially with the lighting inside the case. I'd surmise music sounds good, but games sound great. My only suggestion is to be careful with the volume control as you're listening near-field and could potentially trigger a spell of tinnitus.

Nice :D I had some tinnitus...so I don't have it too loud.

Back
Top Bottom