New Cornwall III - issue w/ 2nd pair. ..Feelin' snakebit

Haha... Yes, not sure what will become of my dinged pair. I'll make a note of S/S #'s to see if they turn up on Ebay or Agon. I suspect the dealer will take them back and sell them at a discount - perhaps from their store, or on-line. Then, maybe Klipsch makes the dealer whole by giving an off-setting credit on future orders.

Last edited:
Received my replacements and they are perfect. ..No dings/dents and the drivers are all flush against the motor-board.

Thank you Klipsch and thank you all at World Wide Stereo in Ardmore, PA for your follow-through!

Lovin' my new speakers!!

That is great news!

I once caught a friend of my daughters putting a beer on my freshly ready for sale, mint condition Kef 104/2 with perfect Teak Veneer. She was shocked at how quickly I jumped when I saw it. Worst is, I caught her again just as she was about to do it a second time.

I don't think women understand or even care for perfect unblemished furniture. It drives me absolutely crazy. However, my solution on the furniture front is to buy antique furniture where anything new that happens just blends in with the old.

Incidentally, my solution to people putting things on my speakers is to put interesting wicker baskets on top. Mind you it is a lot of real estate. Maybe coasters on them?

Excuse the lousy iPad mini picture.

Attachments

• IMG_4304.JPG
    IMG_4304.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 27
I too purchased a pair of brand new Cornwall III’s in cherry, they were shipped to me direct from Klipsch. They were perfect except that they were missing 3 of the screws on the speaker baffle that the grill magnets attach to. After a phone call to Klipsch and several pictures for the QC department the screws arrived a week later. I was very pleased with the response, a week or so after that the dealer contacted me to make sure everything was ok with my purchase, I filled him in on what I had done and he said Klipsch is very good standing behind their products. I have no complaints with the dealer or Klipsch. Great speakers by the way.
Terry

Congratulations on the purchase! Hope you enjoy many "blemish free" years of listening pleasure. It's always good to hear that a company will stand behind a product and give the customer what he/she wants. At any level of expenditure.

Looks great! I see you also have the two channel up on top and the AVR down in a less visible area. Very similar to my setup right now.

Back
Top Bottom