New Den System

Very nice system. You might want to consider stand mounting the MAs to reach their full potential. Speaker placement is by far the cheapest upgrade for almost any system. Enjoy.

Very nice system. You might want to consider stand mounting the MAs to reach their full potential. Speaker placement is by far the cheapest upgrade for almost any system. Enjoy.

Thanks but given the nature of the room (a 2nd bedroom in an apartment used as a library/den) and the furniture that's the best I can do; there's just nowhere else for them to go. It's a little crowded now and the teak rocker and nesting tables are going into another room as soon as I sell a gorgeous Danish mid-century teak desk and make some room there.

kj006.jpg

I bought a Parts Express plate amp and I'm runnng it directly to the woofers in my old KRK ST-6s which are hidden behind the books. Bringing the KRKs in at 80hz is adding a nice little bit of body to the sound.

Last edited:
To answer the question that got lost in the shuffle, that is the stock cover for that amp. I had one for a while, and it is, indeed, a very nice overachiever.

Back
Top Bottom