New Ebay Pay?

usedto

Lunatic Member
Just got a message from ebay that in September, they will introduce their own payment collection system. Anyone else get it?

Actually, they announced quite a while back that they would be dumping Paypal...
They spun off Paypal a few years ago. Guess they decided to get back in the banking business.

And as far as all of the personal info, I'm sure they kept all of it when they split with paypal.

Yes, I got that quite a time ago.

Upon checkout....to pay, you can still use PayPal as a choice.
I don't know about receiving funds....I haven't sold anything in awhile. :eek:

If a fellow was clever he would buy some stock in Adyen as soon as they offer an IPO the company Ebay is going to use it will likely go up 10-20 times minimum whatever the offering of the IPO in the next 3 years.

Regards Snow

There was a place in the invitation for questions. I asked what their $$ was on reporting to the IRS. Haven't herd back yet.

Just got a message from ebay that in September, they will introduce their own payment collection system. Anyone else get it?

Yeah, they're tired of PayPal getting some of the gravy now that they're separated.

13 to 14% seems like a lot to me. Hard to break into the online auction space though.

Looks like it is on the Euronet Exchange...

Perhaps they will do some ADRs for the NYSE...?

Back
Top Bottom