New England FrankenFest Polo shirts ordering information

w1jim

I can fix it but good...
Subscriber
I'll be getting custom embroidered Polo Shirts made up for the winter FrankenFest (Saturday March 10th in Sutton MA).

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....fest-saturday-march-10-2018-sutton-ma.795147/

I'm anticipating the cost will be $15 each based on the quantity I ordered for the summer event.

The profits from these will go towards funding future events and a donation to AK - and perhaps another donation as we see fit.
Previously we also made a donation to the Kegger fund in honor of a deceased AKer.

If you would like your order shipped to you figure an additional $6 per shirt for USA shipping.

At this point all you'll need to do is send me a PM (aka "conversation") with the quantity and size you would like.

Sizes available are small to 5XL.

If you will want your shirt shipped also include your mailing address.
BTW - you don't need to be from New England to order shirts.

Once I am ready to place the order I will send you a paypay request for funds.

All shirts will be "SPORT GRAY" for this order.

Below is a mock up of what the shirts should look like.

ILead time on these is a little longer versus the T-Shirts so I'd like to have your orders submitted by February 15th.

GREY SHIRT Sample.png

Last edited:
I was hoping to get more response to the polo short offer - so far I've only gotten 16 orders whereas last time I ordered about 75 T-Shirts.

I thought that the polo shirts would be something you could wear out and about where the T-Shirts were more casual wear.

Restore my faith - please get your orders in ASAP!

Thanks Dan - that’s #24!

I’ll be placing the order on the 16th, get your order in by the 15th everyone!

Since the final orders came in tonight I'm going to hold off until Monday to place the order.
Let me know if you want 'in".

Shirts ordered today - I ordered 4 extra so if anyone wants dibs let me know.

Shirts are in and I’ve mailed out the ones that requested shipping.

If anyone would like to prepay you can PayPal F&F me at w1jim at yahoo dot com - $15 each.
Otherwise you can pay at the event - exact change appreciated!

Jim,
I never got a chance to order one from you, but if you have any extras I would be happy to get one, and of course pay for one.
Tom Brander

Jim,
I never got a chance to order one from you, but if you have any extras I would be happy to get one, and of course pay for one.
Tom Brander
Yes - I have a few extras, if you’re there see me early - otherwise just let me know the size ASAP and I can ship it.

Back
Top Bottom