Dan ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Peanut Head
Was gifted this today! :thmbsp:

attachment.php

Attachments

• burdon.jpg
    burdon.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 301
WOW - that looks like a good one ! I have an excellent DVD OF Eric Burdon - can't recall the title ! He can still bring the roof down ! Still one of my all time favorites and what I grew up listening to '

Thanks, I'll be looking into this release. I bet he still puts on a great show too.

Carl

I heard one cut on the radio and really liked it. Liked it enough to pay attention to find out who it was. When I did find out I was sort of surprised but not surprised, if you know what I mean.

I believe he has lived close to New Orleans for years, or is my brain going fuzzy. A true performer.

Try Ameoba.com

he did a live show @ their Hollywood store Wednesday night and sometimes they put the show on their website.

Saw him do a song from this album on one of the late night talk shows. Looked and sounded good. He did an in-store at Exclusive Company in Milwaukee promoting this album. (No I didn't go.)

He's got Steve Molitz, from the jam band Particle, on keyboards.

They are touring, hopefully I'll get a chance to see them live this summer.

Water is the song they did. I'm pretty sure the Roots were on it also.

I'm going to DL this now and burn it to CD. I'll report back later.

Last edited:
Gave it a quick listen at work today on Spotify. It didn't grab me as hard as "Soul of A Man" did on first listen, but certainly interesting enough to replay on the real rig at home.

I listened to it on MOG today - first listen, but I'd put it up there with "Soul of a Man." Good stuff.

Geez, another title to go spend some more of that precious, hard-earned money on. :sigh: Thanks, guys...

Really, THANKS! :guitar: :music: :thmbsp: :D

I played it 3x today. It's in my truck for this weekend of going back and forth to work all 3 days. A 13+ hour grind tomorrow ending with REO Speedwagon.

Back
Top Bottom