New fella

Nice set up.

You've got that right neighbor. I'm not affiliated with any of these, but the only places I'm aware of around Buffalo:
Speaker Shop - Main near Bailey - has some used gear that they take in on trade, but last time I was there not much of a selection.
The Vintage Audio Shop - Delaware Ave. Kenmore near the village Municipal Bldg. Repairs and some vintage items.
There was another place out in Orchard Park, can't remember the name, but I think they closed last year.
Some local record stores get items once in awhile, but again, not much of a selection.

If you know of any other places, I'd like to know.

I'm not aware of the names but my father has mentioned that there are a few retailers in Rochester and even a vintage repair shop. I'll write myself a note to ask him to track down their names.

Your cabinet looks fantastic, Andrew! Nice appearance, simple and functional. Good job.

And, yes, we must see pics of your speakers and a description of how you decided on the specific components. And a description of your crossover.

GeeDeeEmm

I'll take some photos tonight and post them with a little write up = )

^^^Agreed. Very nice cabinet, and it makes me want to see the speakers. Impressive set-up, for sure.

I know the record player is in the absolute worst spot at the moment but I haven't had time to move it to it's final resting spot in the cabinet. Hopefully this week or weekend.

I book the book next to the speaker for a size reference. Sorry for how dark the photo came out. There is a large window to the right of the speaker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom