New Format Does Not Keep Me Logged In

mr.jones

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Sorry if this has been brought up already but the new format does not keep me logged in. This does not happen every time but it does happen often enough to be annoying.

I log in and after 15 minutes or so I get bumped off.. What up with that?????

Last edited:
I do know you need to click "keep me logged in" checkbox when logging in... if you are doing that and it's still not working, clear your cookies.

Me, too. I have about HAD IT w/this Crapola.. You hit "STAY Logged In", & it does it ONLY if it effin' FEELS LIKE It.. I think it only accepts MY password every 3rd or 4th time I log in. I dunno WHO we bought this jakeleg software from, but we oughta DEMAND a Refund.. WHY do we have to relog in EVERY time ?!?

ANOTHER thing-You'll be diggin' thru the 10 pages of NEW posts, & get to Page 7,8, or so, & it STARTS over at one, & you NEVER get to the end of the new posts...

I've been gone a few months Things have really changed! I don't know if I like it...I don't feel at home. But finally there's a "like" checkbox.
I've missed this place something awful!!

Seems to me, last time I logged in was ... oh ... 1972?

Maybe they're trying to tell you something, Sandy ... <G>

A lot of times things like that are cookie/cache issues. If you haven't already, try clearing browser cookies for AK and then clear your browser cache, restart your browser, and see what happens.

Stay logged in works for me on my Mac desktop, but not on my iPad (using Safari since no more Tapatalk support). The iPad problem is every time, not just sometimes. Very annoying, since I use the tablet for 90% of my AK time.

I clicked the keep me logged in box and that fixed it.
I have had to log in like 3 times a day. Everything is going fine, then I click into a forum and *bazinga* I'm logged off and have to log in again. I click the keep me logged in box, but that doesn't solve the problem. It's not any one particular forum that causes the problem. I haven't noticed any pattern to it so far. It's really annoying.

Ok....looks like I'm not the only one. Happens on desktops, Samsung Note 4, iPads, and Samsung tablets. Yes, I'm checking the Keep Me Logged In box.

I have been bumped one time on my tablet since clicking the "keep me logged in" box. Before I clicked the box I got bumped almost every time I logged in.

The domain changed when the software was changed. Some DNS servers did not handle that well. Also, some bookmarks don't link to the new site properly, so the cookies are no longer valid. When the page finally loads, you may not be logged in. If clearing cache and cookies doesn't fix it, flush your DNS cache.

Some google links don't keep you logged in, and some links from fellow members don't, either.

This has happened to me a couple times, if I click my bookmark in order to reload the site it shows up that I am signed in. :)

Carl

Back
Top Bottom