NEW FORMAT SUX ! ! !

Hell with it.
I am going to have a beer and move over to the Center for Frivolous Diversity site.
The platter pussies are better looking over there.

Can't find the LOGOUT button anymore

Hover over your Username (sorta upper right of screen) to summon the puul-down menu; you'll see Logout @ approximately the bottom-right of the pull-down menu.

can't easily edit my profile

This sorta comes w/ practive over time. I've also had a bit of trouble in this area but I've managede to fumble through it.

my paid subscription is not showing up

Have you enquired about this w/ one of the moderators and/or an administrator @ the site? They can help you w/ this matter.

If you want to bitch and have an attitude go to Facebook.

I concur.

Wildcat knows very well of which he speaks. I could not have said it better !

Last edited:

This is for you! I hope you like them with 3 olives and very dry!
martini.jpg

Which is the way I make them.

luvinvinyl,
Thanks for checking this. I was having trouble even finding out how to contact someone or knowing who to contact.
I paid PayPal on 11/22. I will send you the email

Hover over your Username (sorta upper right of screen) to summon the puul-down menu; you'll see Logout @ approximately the bottom-right of the pull-down menu.

This sorta comes w/ practive over time. I've also had a bit of trouble in this area but I've managede to fumble through it.

Have you enquired about this w/ one of the moderators and/or an administrator @ the site? They can help you w/ this matter.

I concur.
Mystic,
Thanks for your help. Got the profile part figured out and luvinvinyl is looking into the subscription issue.
regards

luvinvinyl,
Thanks for checking this. I was having trouble even finding out how to contact someone or knowing who to contact.
I paid PayPal on 11/22. I will send you the email

Mystic,
Thanks for your help. Got the profile part figured out and luvinvinyl is looking into the subscription issue.
regards

luvinvinyl will fix you up, man.

Back
Top Bottom