New Forum

Negotiableterms

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Subscriber
The Magazine Forum is open for business under 21st Century Audio!

Note: like Thinking Out Loud, it has special rules, so read first, then post.

Note: like Thinking Out Loud, it has special rules, so read first, then post.

Thank you for reminding them of that.

Everyone should come check it out! Just getting started but already it seems quite a few AK members subscribe to and/or read one or more hi-fi magazines.

Continuing in the pursuit of a better forum experience, we are starting some organizational changes to Audiokarma. The Linn forum threads have been moved into a new forum, "British Audio". This forum will deal with the British philosophy of building an audio system, and the audio gear that they design and build to accomplish that.

The 21st Century Audio category has been renamed "System Building", since I think we can agree that nobody should limit their choices for building their 'best' system. Old, new, solid-state, tube, digital, analog, everything can have a place in your ideal set-up.

As the weeks go on, you may notice other changes as we work to make our community better than it was before. Better...stronger...faster.

Continuing in the pursuit of a better forum experience, we are starting some organizational changes to Audiokarma. The Linn forum threads have been moved into a new forum, "British Audio". This forum will deal with the British philosophy of building an audio system, and the audio gear that they design and build to accomplish that.

The 21st Century Audio category has been renamed "System Building", since I think we can agree that nobody should limit their choices for building their 'best' system. Old, new, solid-state, tube, digital, analog, everything can have a place in your ideal set-up.

As the weeks go on, you may notice other changes as we work to make our community better than it was before. Better...stronger...faster.

Looking forward to the faster part !!....:yes:

BTW...........Hello Nikki !! . :pawprint:

List of subscriber forums

A recent post elsewhere about not being able to post in a certain forum because they were not a member got me thinking that I don't remember which forums are public and which are private anymore. I see "The Subscriber's Super Secret Section" in the base forum list, but it also says "Only Subscribers can see this section". I presume that means exactly what it says.

So, I spent way too much time searching for the list without success. All I've found is mention of "access to private forums" as a subscription benefit but no list of what they are. Someone may chime in with a link to it somewhere, but it seems to me that it shouldn't be so hard to find.

IMO to encouraged new members to subscribe, a prominently advertised list of what's available would be a good thing.

I was just offering that it might be good for non-subscribers to at least see a list of what else is in the "SSSS" besides BT.

Back
Top Bottom