New guidelines for systolic blood pressure being lowered down to under 120

Of course, anyone who is overweight could probably lower their blood pressure just by losing weight. And exercise also helps.

During Desert Storm, I was in the Third Armour Division which was eventually positioned in the middle of the burning Kuwait oil fields. 605 burning oil wells within a 2,200 square meter area which causes severe problems with every system in my body to include mental problems. I have thiroid disease. So in dealing with the military medical system I decided to go to college and learn about my body.

I have a 3.4 GPA in Anatomy and Physiology so I understand the human body. I don't trust doctors anymore than I trust lawyers that become politicians. Who wrote all those opium prescriptions knowing how addictive opium is, they went to medschool for gods sake. The organic world of supplements has been kicking Big Pharmas ass so bad they are hiring lawyers to stop natural organic remedies. So of course they want to shove more drugs at people. Not all doctors are the same and there are some great ones working with organic researchers.

But, I will tell you of one dangerous drug that has been exposed online....ibuprofen (Motrin). This substance causes the platelets in your blood to stick to the artery walls until the artery is blocked causing a stroke or heart attack.

I myself have my BP under control and also my cholesterol. But I'm fighting fungal infection which affects the entire body and if you have yellow toenails and memory problems your in the same boat as me. Fungus attacks healthy tissue just like bacteria and antibiotics don't help, only certain prebiotics that bolster the immune system work....check out Fungus Clear. It's not a BS product....

The point is to heal the body...and to learn by reading what heals the body.

Health supplements that heal each cell individually so they divide properly, supplements that support Cellular Respiration is the foundation before taking supplements to address individual problems.

There are many supplements that dispose of bad cholesterol which reduces BP naturally.....you all just have to let your fingers do the walking and read about it. Ceylon cinnamon (1 teaspoon daily), Bitter Melon (10:1 extract) and a cup of oats everyday as in a bowl of Quaker Oats with raw honey and real maple syrup and the Ceylon cinnamon. There are many more supplements that will bring your cholesterol to healthy levels even if you have to take them all they are not dangerous like taking a pharmaceutical drug. But, if the organic supplements aren't enough then there's no choice like myself. I have to take a statin and all the organic supplements for cholesterol just to control it.

Also, getting rid of bacteria in the lower intestine by raising the PH level will kill off all the bad bacteria.... I take Grapefruit seed extract. See, your at war with bacteria, fungus, and free radicals. Then your cells are not dividing properly which accelerates the aging process.

It's also what a person does to increase the healing process and stop the destruction of eating too much salt and any amount of GMO beet sugar laced with Round Up is just plain poison. C&H pure cane sugar all the way and that means no packaged processed foods that don't use cane sugar. Cane sugar is costly and not used in packaged foods. As far as oils go, Olive oil is the best coming from the Mediterranean diet which has proven to keep older people alive longer. Coconut oil is used in Indian food along with curry and these people don't suffer from dementia also the Polynesian islands cook with the same coconut oil with the same result. Grape seed oil, because of the fatty acids works in the same way to remove plaque from arteries. Basically, the food that we thought was nutritious for us isn't, it's just comfort food that should only be eaten as part of a balanced diet which most of us don't do. Vegetables ripened on the vine prior to eating, eating different kinds of beans, rice, grass fed meat like lamb, brown country eggs which means more involvement like a vegetable garden and raising our own chickens or paying extra at the store for organic.

On CNN, there is the story of a woman holding up a sign...."I adore my lesbian daughters"! Get a good look at the woman cause she is only 93....looks like she is in her early fifties. You are what you eat !!!

Age is not an excuse to just sit there like a dolt and believe what the parasites tell you...you are an end to their means.

Get up, stand up....don't give up the fight !

Last edited:
Right on Djcoolray! I have done and investigated many of the things you wrote about.
Here's to your health now and appreciation for your service and sacrifice over in the Gulf .

Right on Djcoolray! I have done and investigated many of the things you wrote about.
Here's to your health now and appreciation for your service and sacrifice over in the Gulf .

If you have any problems with anything health related.....I'm at your service !

I know I seem a bit on the edge, but if you are not satisfied with your health just PM me and I can help you understand what your reading. It's all just fundamental....

Like for your muscles, ligaments and tendons......to get rid of aches and pains and to avoid surgery, Marine Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, DHEA and the Glucosamine Chondroitin with D3 and you'll be moving around like you did in your thirties...and never need surgery.

I'm sorry if I've been an ass....

Last edited:
If you have any problems with anything health related.....I'm at your service !

I know I seem a bit on the edge, but if you are not satisfied with your health just PM me and I can help you understand what your reading. It's all just fundamental....

Like for your muscles, ligaments and tendons......to get rid of aches and pains and to avoid surgery, Marine Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, DHEA and the Glucosamine Chondroitin with D3 and you'll be moving around like you did in your thirties...and never need surgery.

I'm sorry if I've been an ass....

Just the opposite. Very helpful. Thanks.

Face facts: smoke,booze,grease and salt are NOT the four major food groups......
Quite right. Its cookies, cakes, black coffee and grease.

Smoking is too expensive, and drinking alone just makes me depressed. Being that I'm relatively antisocial, that means ice water most of the time. I also have cut back on the grease, it doesn't agree with me much. Eat Mor Chikin as the Chick-Fil-Ay cows say.

I cracked 120 for the first time since I can ever remember; 116/64. It was the first time a nurse/assistant ever said I had good BP. I guess I'll keep taking the 5 drugs I take for BP.

I cracked 120 for the first time since I can ever remember; 116/64. It was the first time a nurse/assistant ever said I had good BP. I guess I'll keep taking the 5 drugs I take for BP.
I would not recommend going off BP meds without advice from a doctor.

No one mentions diastolic pressures. You can be 120-140 systolic all day long, but if you're 30-40 diastolic, you're screwed. ;) Pulse pressure differentials are just as important if not more if systolic is manageable.

Quite right. Its cookies, cakes, black coffee and grease.

Smoking is too expensive, and drinking alone just makes me depressed. Being that I'm relatively antisocial, that means ice water most of the time. I also have cut back on the grease, it doesn't agree with me much. Eat Mor Chikin as the Chick-Fil-Ay cows say.

You got the last one right....grease. Cookies and cakes can be make with buckwheat flour, raw honey, olive oil and leave out the salt. Stir fry cookbooks a are great source of information for nutrition and health if you use grapeseed oil / coconut oil and omit the salt and sugar. Also, the Mediterranean diet using lamb, chicken or fish has proved successful with the older generations to live longer.

One cup of black coffee is actually good for you....

Steven Gundry....famous heart surgeon has just recently said so.

I wish you all the best of health !

Even no salt diets are starting to be discovered as being a cause of many adrenal gland problems. Often It isn't salt that is the problem with BP but white salt that has had all mineral content removed from it. Good non processed salt has a function in the body. Some are more sensitive to it, but quite often it is because they don't drink nearly enough water throughout the day to flush it out.

One cup of black coffee is actually good for you....

Steven Gundry....famous heart surgeon has just recently said so.

I wish you all the best of health !

What's supposed to be wrong with coffee, anyway? I drink three cups every morning and I guess I've done that for 40 or more years. The doctors can never find anything wrong with me. Every blood test they can think of: normal. I think heredity must have a lot to do with our health. Some of my old buddies are already dead. Others are a physical wreck. And here I am dreaming up my next adventure.

What's supposed to be wrong with coffee, anyway? I drink three cups every morning and I guess I've done that for 40 or more years. The doctors can never find anything wrong with me. Every blood test they can think of: normal. I think heredity must have a lot to do with our health. Some of my old buddies are already dead. Others are a physical wreck. And here I am dreaming up my next adventure.
Caffeine is a vaso constrictor . smaller vessels with equal fluid going thru it equals increased pressure.

Nothing is wrong with coffee....

Some people can't drink more than a cup....that's all !

We are what we eat...

Gaining knowledge depends on how much you read on the subject from reliable sources like the National Institute of Health !

This is sorta like redefining diabetes. Now there is pre diabetes and pre pre diabetes and you did a google search so you must have diabetes. Now everybody has diabetes.

The thing about a blood pressure check is you have to chill out before you take it. I have been taking my BP daily for about 6 months. It seems to shift around a bit each day along with heart rate. If your pissed off or been running around a lot then it will stay high for a little while and possibly give you a false alarm.

I've seen recommendations to get BP checked once a year. That is a pretty useless check and people need to do it more than that. If you have something go haywire a month or two after it is checked by your nurse you could already be in serious trouble and not know it.

Back
Top Bottom