New guy from CT

Grady Cain

Batterista
Subscriber
Hey there - been looming a bit and decided to make it official. I'm Mark from NW CT. I have an eclectic collection of unusual vintage gear and have an audio club with a few friends where we get together every other week and listen to the vinyl we've scored that week, restore equipment, plot our next audio acquisitions....... oh ya, we drink too. My avatar is a photo of my first gen. Shahinian Obelisks that I restored and my newest addition is a set of Sonab OA-2212s that I picked up from their original owner which I just started restoring. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here and sharing what I know...

Welcome from another Nutmeg State resident, I am in Coventry. You can probably hear my system when the wind is right and I have the windows open LMAO!!

Welcome from another Nutmeg State resident, I am in Coventry. You can probably hear my system when the wind is right and I have the windows open LMAO!!

Right on! One of the guys in my audio club lives in a condo. When we get together at his place, we have a slogan from the most interesting man in the world that reads, "I don't always listen to Metallica but when I do, so do my neighbors..." lol

Cool beans, look forward to seeing your restorations.

Thanks man. Between the 3 core members of our 6 member group, we have an extensive collection of Wharfedale and Bozak speakers that we've restored as well as several Eico tube amps and Thorens turntables. Not sure where the appropriate thread for that stuff is yet. I'll look and hopefully get some pics posted. Thanks again for the welcome...

Welcome from Albany ny. The audio club sounds cool. Look forward to seeing your restorations.

Thank you. Our club is called "Verve" (Very Enjoyable Relaxing Vinyl Evenings). What are those speakers you are standing next to in your avatar?

Back
Top Bottom