New home, new music room!

Awesome sound and room treatments. I bet that takes your gear to a whole new level!
It's like night/day. I'm finding that I hear new stuff in music I've been listening to regularly for a long time. The clocks on DSOTM are ringing all over the room, and I really notice the Canadian accent in Diana Krall's voice now. I high recommend to everyone to try some room treatments, it's like buying new equipment, only much cheaper:)

Did you do the work yourself and how big is the room? Nicely done. I bet it sounds great in there.

Did you do the work yourself and how big is the room? Nicely done. I bet it sounds great in there.
Yes, all the work was done by myself, using as much recycled materials as possible. At this point I'm at roughly 1000. invested. The room is 12' wide by 20' long with a 3' jog on the right side halfway through the room.

Yes, all the work was done by myself, using as much recycled materials as possible. At this point I'm at roughly 1000. invested. The room is 12' wide by 20' long with a 3' jog on the right side halfway through the room.

It's been awhile my friend - really lovely work!!!
Must be a very nice space to listen and relax!!!

....hope you are well!

haven't chatted in ages! How are you doing? I'm very pleased with the results.

Tried emailing.....address must have changed?

Mine hasn't changed....drop me a note when you can....I'll respond off of that.

....glad you are happy with the results!!!

Back
Top Bottom