New member - getting back into vinyl

dlavall

Hi All,

I just signed up as I found these forums many times recently looking for answers (and finding them) to questions I have. I just got an old Thorens TT off ebay that is in rough shape but otherwise working, and has all its parts (except a dust cover). I am looking forward to restoring it.

No doubt I will have a lot of questions. I am hoping to find the answers here. And, if I can help in any way, why certainly!

All the best,

Dave

Hi All,

I just signed up as I found these forums many times recently looking for answers (and finding them) to questions I have. I just got an old Thorens TT off ebay that is in rough shape but otherwise working, and has all its parts (except a dust cover). I am looking forward to restoring it.

No doubt I will have a lot of questions. I am hoping to find the answers here. And, if I can help in any way, why certainly!

All the best,

Dave

Welcome to AK, Dave!

Welcome! I started (over) about 3 years ago with little knowledge. If you stick with the hobby you will be shocked where you are in 3 years time! I have a few really nice pieces and over 1,000 records in amazing condition. I have about $300 maybe in the records and under $1,500 total in gear.

Be patient, read and ask "stupid questions"!

Back
Top Bottom