New member, Mark

Hi, first post for me. I'm a big Iowa Hawkeye fan !!!!!:huge: My gear includes a Denon DP60L turntable with a Sumiko Bluepoint #2 cartridge and stylus, an Apt Holman preamp, an Apt 1 power amp, a Yamaha T7 tuner, a sony CDP-610ES cd player, a Yamaha CDR-S1000 cd burner/player, a dbx II model 128 dynamic range enhancer and noise reduction system, a model C22 Audio Control graphic equalizer with subsonic filter, a Monster Power Home Theater Reference Power Center 2600 MKII. Until recently, I also was using a Denon DRM-800A tape deck. I have taken the deck out as it doesn't get used much anymore. All this is in 2 very nice Denon consoles, and all the sound coming out from a pair of Denon DM16 speakers. Everything sounds absolutely superb. :music:I have never owned a subwoofer, but am thinking about a Velodyne sub one day soon. Anyway, my name is Mark, and feel free to reply. I'm trying to get the hang of this, so bear with me.
Have a great day!!!

HI Todd!!

Welcome! and I wish I had your TurnTable....very nice!!
c-ya
ToddG

Thanks Todd !!!! Yes, the turntable is nice, and I sure am glad I bought it years ago. Looks to me like you have quite a collection yourself !!:music:
Give me a holler anytime. Gee, I hope I'm doing this reply stuff right. If I'm goofing up somehow, hit me over the head and let me know, OK??

mark

TOUCHDOWN IOWA!!!!!!!!!!! Where is Gary Dolphin when you need him? Welcome to AK from a former Iowan. I used to have season tickets in the North Endzone before I moved out to Philly for school. Looks like you have a good start with the gear enjoy the boards!!!

TC

Hello Scorpion 8

Aw, too bad. Us PennStaters will never-the-less condescend to speak with you in your poor, crippled condition .... :D

Go JoePa!

Oh, and Welcome, too!
How ya doing Scorpion?? GO BIG10, right???? :DOh, at least now you'll have the privilege of talking to a REAL Hawkeye fan!!!! Go Kirk!!!! By the way, Joe Pa is a legend, kind of like Hayden Fry. I love to watch Joe Pa coach!!! Give me a ring when ya can :thmbsp: Thanks for the warm welcome

mark

Last edited:
TOUCHDOWN IOWA!!!!!!!!!!! Where is Gary Dolphin when you need him? Welcome to AK from a former Iowan. I used to have season tickets in the North Endzone before I moved out to Philly for school. Looks like you have a good start with the gear enjoy the boards!!!

TC
Hi Tmac83 I know Gary Dolphin personally. He used to live about 3 houses from me before I moved to a diff location. Actually it's, TOUCHDOWN IOWA, TOUCHDOWN IOWA, TOUCHDOWN IOWA, he does it about 3 times :D Yeah, he's from Cascade originally. My next door neighbor has season tickets, and his wife is a graduate of Iowa, and she's originally from Wisconsin. they just had a baby boy and named him Kinnick!!!!:yes:
Now there is a real fan!!!!

thanks for the big welcome

Mark

Back
Top Bottom