New Member vs Active member

JayPare

Hi guys,

I joined AK I think 2 weeks ago, so I'm still pretty new. However, I did not find the information about how to become an Active Member instead of a New Member. Can someone give me details concerning that?

EDIT:
I found it:
  • New Member - Less than 5 trophy points.
  • Member - 5+ trophy points.
  • Active Member - 20+ trophy points.
  • Well-Known Member - 48+ trophy points.

Last edited:
Go into your personal details, and you can edit that wording to whatever you want (keep it clean!).
See how mine says Grumpy Old Fart?
I earned that one....I'm grumpy and old!:rflmao:

Go into your personal details, and you can edit that wording to whatever you want (keep it clean!).
See how mine says Grumpy Old Fart?
I earned that one....I'm grumpy and old!:rflmao:
Is this a perk of being a subscriber?

Is this a perk of being a subscriber?

That part I cannot answer....On mine, I click on my screen name in the top right of the page, and then select "personal details".
That is where I edited the information.

On the other hand, being a Subscriber is a really cool thing well worth the small fee.

For $25.00, you can be a subscriber. Access will be allowed to Bartertown, where you can buy and sell,
and get a cool banner just like mine!

<

If you transfer $2,000,000 to my Swiss bank account, you will be an active member. Or, a Nigerian prince.
Want it in CAD or USD? Cause I'm in Canada so in CAD it it would pretty much give you around 15$ USD since the exchange rate sucks real bad (I hope you get the exageration)! :p

Back
Top Bottom