glass car

I just found this forum a few days ago and am amazed at the amount of information available on it.
Anyway I bought my 1st system in 65' a Harmon Kardon receiver and two of their bookshelf speakers. I replaced that system with a Mac-1700 receiver and a pair of Altec A-500 horns. I am currently using a Denon 4802-R driving a set of 3 M&K S-150 THX fronts and 4 SS-150 THX surrounds with 2 150 THX subs sitting one on top of the other for home theater. In My hobby room I have Definitive Technology BP-2000s driven by a Carver M-1.5t amp, a C-1 pre amp, and a TX-11 tuner.
I've had the Carver stuff for 20 years and still love it.

Hello from another new guy around theAK forum. It's a great place with helpful folks all over theplace!

This place is cool. I have a Carver 5 channel amp ans preamp, also the holistic projecter. JBL and Velodyne for my ears, sony 300 and a 50 cd changer plus a sony 300 dvd changer. There's a Teac eq (POS with dirty sliders) and Teac tuner running thru a DBX snr 1... DBX 3bx rounds up what I keep in the house. I run an old kenwood reciever in the garage with a collection of speakers to pick from, fisher, kenwood, jbl, more kenwood, technics. Happy rockin new year all ya!!!

Back
Top Bottom