Ronintron

Hello everyone. I lurked to the point where I felt I had to say hello. It all started when I thought it would be a good idea to start building speaker cabinets ....
I wanted to give my woman good sound at home as she is always listening to her iPhone through it's speaker! So I started reading up on the parameters that have been established, pricing for components etc. Long story short I ordered some Bs22's. Then the amp question came.

So here I am to thank you guys for steering me away from disaster because I only have a week and a half til her birthday and creative side will be able to focus on the more moderate task of building some stands. I will be asking amp questions soon. So be forewarned.

Greetings. and good on you for wanting to DIY something special and unique. Try not to get caught up on doing it perfectly the first time. Just start, see where it leads. if you don't like it, do some more research and keep pursuing the sound you want.

Greetings. and good on you for wanting to DIY something special and unique. Try not to get caught up on doing it perfectly the first time. Just start, see where it leads. if you don't like it, do some more research and keep pursuing the sound you want.

thats sound advice. see what i did there.

Back
Top Bottom