benwikoff

20190222_193236.jpgI've bought most my stuff through goodwill, as far as audio, except the car audio I have running in the house, using a server PSU to run my Rockford fosgate prime 1000.d amp for my 2 kicker 12s...but I'd like to run a pro amp (mainly for bass) and have had my eye on a beringer Inuke6000 non dsp. What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• 20190222_193236.jpg
    20190222_193236.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 3
Hard to beat the Inuke (or the newer version) at bang for the buck. The lights are obnoxious but the new version took care of that.

Can't tell from the photo....are the Kicker 12s in boxes designed for car audio? If so, they may benefit by being moved to a 2x-3x larger box for home use.

Welcome to AK!

Hard to beat the Inuke (or the newer version) at bang for the buck. The lights are obnoxious but the new version took care of that.

Can't tell from the photo....are the Kicker 12s in boxes designed for car audio? If so, they may benefit by being moved to a 2x-3x larger box for home use.

Welcome to AK!
Yes those boxes are for car audio but, I was thinking about putting both of them in a t-line box...I play more games and listen to music than watching movies so, I like the boominess of car audio but, I have two powered subs on both ends for movie stuff (Boston acoustic and some other one that I replaced the driver in but runs well)

Any regular speakers in that setup? Or, only subwoofers? Hard to see in the darkish picture. ;)

Back
Top Bottom