New prospect

rstsgsas

2much gear 2little time
My wife works for a small family business .The owners are great people and recently sold ther old homeplace and land to the city.Now heres the fun part,Wife comes home from work today and says'Hey Carrol (the owner) found some old speakers in the house that he said you could see if you wanted them .My eyes light up.She says he told her they said Watkins Stereo on them.Now I am dying,is it the WSC1A's or the Watkins WE1's.Friday I will go look at them,He did not say anything about money.I do not expect to get them free,but who knows.Let you know how it turns out.Niether of these ever turn up on ebay,or anywhere else that I know of.I already have some wsc's ,a little rough but they sound excellent.I cannot wait.Any others here have any of these and what are your opinions.

My opinion is that I should drive down to the Volunteer State and pick 'em up for you!

:D

Kidding.... let us know how they sound. And pictures! Don't forget pictures! :)

Dissapointed

It was not the WSC or the we1 only a bookshelf pair of goodmans i believe.On the back it says goodman /elite manufacturing.They say elite ee-338 .Anyone know anything else about these.They sound decent,make a good garage speaker.

Back
Top Bottom