New room, new setup.

Eastham

More Class-A than ever!
Well the title say's it all, after years in my 9ft x 6ft coffin I've upgraded to a much roomier 10ft x 9ft room, I decided to ditch my old sideboard in favor of using my drawers upon which to place my audio gear. As it stands right now I have my SL-150 feeding my SX-737 which in turn is pushing my Wharfedale Laser 100's. Sitting 5ft away from my speakers has given me a much nicer soundstage despite the speakers being closer together now, beforehand the furthest away I could sit was just under 3ft.

mJJgMOX.jpg

Well the title say's it all, after years in my 9ft x 6ft coffin I've upgraded to a much roomier 10ft x 9ft room, I decided to ditch my old sideboard in favor of using my drawers upon which to place my audio gear. As it stands right now I have my SL-150 feeding my SX-737 which in turn is pushing my Wharfedale Laser 100's. Sitting 5ft away from my speakers has given me a much nicer soundstage despite the speakers being closer together now, beforehand the furthest away I could sit was just under 3ft.

mJJgMOX.jpg
Eastham, that looks awesome!

mJJgMOX.jpg
Nice system, good synergy with the room decor too, any way to center it on the long wall?

Nice system, good synergy with the room decor too, any way to center it on the long wall?

Sadly not, just off to the left on the left wall is the doorway and it would interfere with getting in and out of the room.

JPV1o3I.jpg

If it wasn't for my bed and desk I'd have it centered on the wall behind me with a nice comfy arm chair where it currently is.

Where music is concerned, who needs doors lol.

My music rm is about the same size, I use a futon in there in case one of the kids needs a place etc.

Back
Top Bottom