New Room New Setup

kcline

Tube Audio Collector
Back in July I sold out the contents of my large storage unit and two rooms in my office/mancave/apt filled with antique radio tubes part radios and more. So I had this room empty so I pulled out my Ohm Walsh Two speakers powering them with my restored HH Scott 299-C, all set up in the rack I just bought.DSCN0621.JPG DSCN0622.JPG Room is small so the Ohms work well with low powered Scott. Still need to decorate room and get a good chair. I now have three systems set up

Back in July I sold out the contents of my large storage unit and two rooms in my office/mancave/apt filled with antique radio tubes part radios and more. So I had this room empty so I pulled out my Ohm Walsh Two speakers powering them with my restored HH Scott 299-C, all set up in the rack I just bought.View attachment 1292619 View attachment 1292620 Room is small so the Ohms work well with low powered Scott. Still need to decorate room and get a good chair. I now have three systems set up

Nice system. I've always wanted to hear Ohm speakers.

It feels good to clear stuff out doesn't it?

I've been guilty of collecting too much crap over the years. And while I've donated a lot of stuff to Goodwill lately, there's still a lot more to go. I'd like to move to more of a minimalist set up in my house. But it's hard with a family, animals, etc. If I get the basement remodeled next year to be my listening room/library - it will done up in my own style - minimal, but cozy. Is that a thing? Mozy? Ciminal? LOL.

Very nice!
Love the Ohm speakers too heard a pair back in the 80s. Wonderful sound.
Ohm H's are on my wish list! :thumbsup:

Rome

Last edited:
Thanks for all the nice comments. Room and set up is not complete will add turntable later. Restored Fisher 500-C is about 30 days away, it will be the heart of this room's system when it gets here.

Back
Top Bottom