New Score

TWantiques said:
Ron:
I think it's a good thing you are finally getting a 727. There has been much PM talk around AK about the fact you were using Pioneer727 as a screen name but didn't own one. I even read discussion from a couple members suggesting a suspension might be in order.

Not sure what admins were thinking but I'm certain they are aware of the situation. Fortunately your April 7th delivery date isn't very far away and should hold off those pressing for action. Might want to post when it arrives and maybe even post a photo.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Terry

I will be posting pic's when it arrives. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ron

Last edited:
Well it arrived today glad it made it here all right I must be in good with the UPS Gods for it was only packed with bubble wrap and paper wads. :yikes: Boy it was filthy got it at 4pm and just got done cleaning it up at 10pm. I will let every body know how it sounds.

Ron

Well Guys here is my review on my SX-727. This Review was done using the 727 in my main system that included a pair of Sansui SP-2700 speakers a Toshiba 3950 DVD player and JVC QL-F4 turntable using all sources and comparing it to my SX-980 and Sansui G-7700. This is what I have found right off the 727 has a Great Sound The bass is right on going vary low the mids were natural and the highs were vary good and not bright at all. Comparing it to the others I would say I was awe struck :yikes: as to how good she does sound . I think I like her sound better than the others she is more musical sure she does not have the power of the others.But when it comes down to the music she does the job vary well indeed

So verdict is I Love this Receiver its a keeper. :guitar: :hdphones: :yippy:

Ron

Back
Top Bottom