*New Teaser Pics* Got 4 big boxes and one huge box today!!

What is that sticking up over the 3rd seat? And those are wheels/tires but what do they look like :confused:

I'm predicting it will take at least another 3,000 individual posts before the cat's outta that bag.............

:lmao:

You storing the new body panels in the fords glove box ?? :)

You storing the new body panels in the fords glove box ??

Nahhh, he could keep the whole Miata in there!

There's a guy in our town with (among other vehicles) a HUGE Ford 4x4 P/U of some sort and a Mini. He said he bought the Mini for those times when one absolutely needs two vehicles and there's only one parking space available :)

Well, I found this photo in the AK archives that's reputedly of Thor. Guess it would explain the pink.

attachment.php

The original thread...

Thor's Party Picture

DAMN you be lookin' fine in a satin one piece Thor. If I ever get to visit up there I don't want to hear about it being "in the wash" or anything.

Oh, that's definitely a pink SUV.

Hands up, anyone who's surprised... Anyone?

I'm hoping that's some bubble-wrapped heating oil, because I remember a certain Down Easter who was freezing the family out due to lack of money.
And now all this?

One wonders what they're having for dinner tonight :D

veg-o-matic said:
I'm hoping that's some bubble-wrapped heating oil, because I remember a certain Down Easter who was freezing the family out due to lack of money.
And now all this?

One wonders what they're having for dinner tonight :D

Well of course! You must not know me very well it's either feast or famine with me! Either the penthouse or the poorhouse :D

Money - I can't save it but I sure can spend it ;)

Oh well you can't take it with you! :D

Back
Top Bottom