new thread because something is screwing my post about a problem!

Discussion in 'AK New Format' started by pfcs49, Apr 25, 2018.

1. pfcs49

pfcs49 Phil Subscriber

I've had the chaturbate problem but not lately. Currently, half the threads I read, when I go to one, it will display for a second or less, then...
    Post by: pfcs49, 5 minutes ago in forum: AK New Format

Above copied from my activity report in my members feed.
    I posted at some length with details, and after I posted, the problem I described (the thread in <1s disappears, replaced by a single post in black and whit unless it has photographs which display fine. I posted a screenshot there as well. This problem makes doing anything impossible; when it happens, you're stuck-can't read any other posts, reply or whatever!

I'll post this, go back into the problem posts and see what follows Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 8.15.36 PM.png

Please register to disable this ad.

2. pfcs49

pfcs49 Phil Subscriber

I’m thinking the problem has something To do with a problem I had with my membership that EARNIE worked out for me when it happened around the 16th and was resolved on the 20th. At that time I couldn’t login, I couldn’t post, I couldn’t communicate, and I couldn’t find a way to respond without being logged in, So I emailed him.

EARNIE however showed me something at the bottom of the page where I could contact folks. However when this new problem occurs which I call the white box with no windows or doors, there’s no way out. I am able to post this with my cell phone which as I said, has probably been on the site for a long time and logged in
    before this membership issue came up. Because whenever I login now this problem is happening, so this is my little lifeline back to the site for now!