new to this forum

Fred Jr

I would like to hear opinions of people's experience with pioneer vsx501 receiver... would like to put together a decent system for playing LP's, television, and some digital music. I already own this receiver and considering a PL10 turntable...thoughts please

Welcome! You have a couple of "linked" questions there. Most likely the "Home Theatre and Video" forum would be a good place to start...then there's "Solid State". And then you toss a turntable into the mix!:) Glad you're here...and we'll help you sort it out.

Thank you for the warm welcome.....so any opinions on my vsx 501? Possibly going to use a PL 10 pioneer turntable... using four-way Technic towers...main use is for playing albums.... maybe ortofon red??? Thoughts please...

Thank you for the warm welcome.....so any opinions on my vsx 501? Possibly going to use a PL 10 pioneer turntable... using four-way Technic towers...main use is for playing albums.... maybe ortofon red??? Thoughts please...

Welcome to AK. This particular sub-forum is mainly for introducing yourself. You would be better off starting another thread in the appropriate sub-forum about any questions you have regarding your gear, where you will get more exposure and comments.

Back
Top Bottom