New toy alert

Cool looking piece and at a pretty decent price. :thmbsp: Is it going to replace your current "gear stand"?

j

So the Console will have console itself to being a storage unit!God,I am beginning to sound like that wise philosopher,Thatch_Ear

Alan

Actually I had the gentleman deliver it. He's the Canadian distributor for Ecochrome stands and this was his custom piece. The gentleman by the way has a pair of Infinity Kappa RS at home but has since gone to tube gear. He also brought me a bunch of new hardware and even 4 new shelf laminates in case I ever mark up the ones now in use. This thing is a beast. Nearly 120 lbs. I paid him $75 CAN to hand deliver it and it was worth every cent.

Mike

Same stands

Funny thing I use the exact same stands. . . Works very well for me and they match my Sony XBR800 too. . . This is what I use for my HT gear. . . I bought mine at the TV dealer and paid way too much money. . . .

WOW Mike....it does look good....alot better than the old cabinet before....

Goes good with yer CD player also......:thmbsp:

No if you look it is not centered like your other gear, there is like 6" on one side and 3" on the other ;)

I will not be distracted by pretty girls ;)

Listen here Thor, I will not go through the trouble of retaking that pic and then making the collage just to appease you and your anal retentive tendencies. :D It's off center and thats how it's gonna stay. The fact that it bugs you just strengthens my resolve to keep it that way. :p:

Mike

Are you saying it is off center on purpose? all the other components are in the center of their shelf, why would you not center that as well? Have you heard of Fung Shway? Or whatever it is, you have bad joo joo right now cuz that one piece is not right :(

Back
Top Bottom