New turntable wall mount shelf

Thank you
Keeping it level is important as I use adjustable turnbuckles on each of the four hanging points and use a bubble level on the platter while adjusting it. I have a heavy footed 18yr old who also closes doors harder than needed. We have laminated flooring through out the house and while I can feel the floor noise as he marches through I can't hear it through my cartridge. If I had a bigger room I would 4-point it from the ceiling (rafters for solid mounts) to bypass the shelves mounted to the wall. Guess I'll have to wait until someone grows up and moves out on his own.
In your situation it may be a matter of how much room your have and it want to put the work into it or not. I didn't just slap mine together as I measured and made a list of what I would need to make it work. My shelves are mounted to the wall studs as my TT weighs quite a bit. I also had to keep mine close to my computer as I listen and record through it.
Shows my inner tube cushioned platform
End of the video show the turnbuckles I installed[/QUOTe
Thank you i am saving these for she. I'm ready to build....probably 3 weeks or so

Back
Top Bottom