1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

new UHD monitor

Discussion in 'Cameras and Photography' started by Bob in WI, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Bob in WI

Bob in WI AK Subscriber Subscriber

so, I take some images & once and a while there's one thats close to pretty nice so I dabble some with Photoshop to clean up the close ones. I discovered that my inkjet prints at a finer resolution than I can see on screen. After years of debating & wondering, I ordered a Benq 3200U & a graphics card that supports 3840 X 2160 resolution. I am blown away. Some of the photos I thought were better are actually mediocre & shots I thought were crummy show the details that led me to take them in the first place. I'm pretty impressed & need to go back thru all the images again. Wow. This is likely old news to most of you but to me its a game changer.

cratz2 likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. mhedges

mhedges Super Member

Cool glad you like it.

How big is it?

3. Kim G

Kim G Super Member

I really enjoy my 24" 4k, it makes having large files enjoyable to look at and pixel peep.

4. Bob in WI

Benq 3200U is a 32" monitor. A 4K 24" must be razor sharp. Nice.

5. Kim G

Kim G Super Member

I went with a 24" NEC MultiSync EA244UHD over a 32" because I didn't want to take up that much space, though at times I wish I had. I'm sure your 32" 4K is plenty sharp also. Enjoy your new eye candy.

6. Bob in WI

Thanks. If I had it to do again, I would have gotten a 27". 32 is a bit over the top.
    The high resolution monitors are pretty cool regardless.

Please register to disable this ad.