New updates with my yamaha ns system...

M8 your wife definitely love's u no matter what even if a wall of yamaha speakers comes alive and invading her house she will keeps loving u . :thumbsup:

1777.JPG
How does it sound - other than loud?
well the signal is going thru an audio research tube pre-amp.... so its friggin killer, Ive been doin this for a long time,so im pretty picky.. worked at Rockford fosgate repairing amps for yrs..... while im not going to add more speakers,I will up grade a few more speakers and amps. right now im needing nothing. last guy that came over fell on the floor.... lol heres a pix of my truck system with 7 twelves, my ears cant handle any more.....lol

Because it needed to be done. Just because.
What I want to is how did he get so many of the same ones and how long did it take to stack them perfect like that.
I like my system loud as fuc....but clean to.... I started this system 7 yrs ago... yamahas are kinda hard to find, when you have them lined up at ear level with the mids... its incredible to say the least...

View attachment 1348379
well the signal is going thru an audio research tube pre-amp.... so its friggin killer, Ive been doin this for a long time,so im pretty picky.. worked at Rockford fosgate repairing amps for yrs..... while im not going to add more speakers,I will up grade a few more speakers and amps. right now im needing nothing. last guy that came over fell on the floor.... lol heres a pix of my truck system with 7 twelves, my ears cant handle any more.....lol
I worked there from '02-'08 in sales - have the mustang with the HX2 18s ...

I worked there from '02-'08 in sales - have the mustang with the HX2 18s ...
I was like a kid in a candy store working there.... I was there 99 I won first place in their sound off . they paid like shit so I left after a few yrs... bought a few Hafler 9505 studio amps .... good stuff

Back
Top Bottom