New Vendor - US Audiolist

Discussion in 'Business and Vendor Classifieds' started by luvvinvinyl, Nov 29, 2016.

1. luvvinvinyl

luvvinvinyl Admin Staff Member Admin Subscriber

Folks, there is a new banner going up, for

US Audiolist

John is excited about joining AK. Please watch for his posts under his username, US Audiolist.

Welcome, John. I wish you much success.

Here is the US Audiolist banner

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    asilker likes this.
  2. US Audiolist

US Audiolist An Audioholic Sponsor Subscriber

Thank you so much Ernie for the warm introduction. It is a great opportunity for US AudioList site to have banners at AudioKarma and I hope members here will find US AudioList useful, easy to use and friendly with very low fees. Please stop by www.usaudiolist.com to take a look. Thanks everyone.

3. asilker

asilker Bible Reader Subscriber

flipping through now. Welcome and thanks for your sponsorship!

4. US Audiolist

Thanks asilker. We are working on a promotion that allow new members to list their audio gear on our site for free as a trial for 3 months. Stay tuned.

asilker likes this.
  5. Yamaki

Yamaki Not For Hire Subscriber

Welcome to AK and thanks for the special offer to our members here!

6. US Audiolist

You are welcome, Yamaki. I am sure AK members will find our site useful with reasonable fee without costing an arm and a leg :)

7. US Audiolist

To all the AK members

We are having a Promotion running from Now until 8/31/2017, you now can list all your home audio, home theater items at www.usaudiolist.com for FREE. Just SIGN UP at the site and Start Selling...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  8. Van_Isle

Van_Isle Happy 150th Canada! Subscriber

Not a whole lot of stuff there ... hopefully things will take off!

However, I find the choices of categories and sub-categories somewhat odd ....

'Music' has Music Servers and CD/SACD players .... I would expect 'Music' to have CD, SACD, Vinyl, Tape (R2R, Cassette, 8-track, DAT), etc.(which oddly I don't see elsewhere)

There's a 'Digital Source' which just has Digital to Analog Converters in it ..... that's where I would expect to see Music Servers and CD/SACD players .... and MP3 players?

And ... there's no 'Analog Source' .... what about cassette decks, 8-tracks, R2R, turntables, and associated items like tonearms, phono pre-amplifiers, cartridges and accessories?

Speakers should be broken up further .... a Full Range speaker is typically one driver only. At the least there should be Full Range, Bookshelf and Floor Standing and then of course associated items like accessories, crossovers, raw-drivers, etc.

I also don't see any indication of where the item is located ... or shipping costs. In fact there's a listing there for a pair of speakers that say 'local sale only' ... and the user has been able to post that without having to give their location? I doubt anyone is going to bid on an item without either knowing where they can pick it up or knowing what it's going to cost to ship it to them.

I hope that's useful and not just nit-picking.

Montycat likes this.
  9. US Audiolist

Not a whole lot of stuff there ... hopefully things will take off!

Yes, Van_Isle. We just launched for a month so things are slow as expected. We are advertising here and 2 other forums and hopefully things will take off soon.

However, I find the choices of categories and sub-categories somewhat odd ....
    'Music' has Music Servers and CD/SACD players .... I would expect 'Music' to have CD, SACD, Vinyl, Tape (R2R, Cassette, 8-track, DAT), etc.(which oddly I don't see elsewhere)

Originally we were concerned of bootlegs media like CD and SA/CD but per your request we have created those categories.

There's a 'Digital Source' which just has Digital to Analog Converters in it ..... that's where I would expect to see Music Servers and CD/SACD players .... and MP3 players?

We also corrected this per your suggestion.

And ... there's no 'Analog Source' .... what about cassette decks, 8-tracks, R2R, turntables, and associated items like tonearms, phono pre-amplifiers, cartridges and accessories?

Originally planned to create categories for more advanced technology than Analogue Source like Cassette decks, Vinyl, Turntables, and Tonearms but we have created those categories that you asked for.

Speakers should be broken up further .... a Full Range speaker is typically one driver only. At the least there should be Full Range, Bookshelf and Floor Standing and then of course associated items like accessories, crossovers, raw-drivers, etc.

Thanks Van_Isle. BookShelf and Floor Standing speakers, Crossovers and Raw-drivers are now added.

I also don't see any indication of where the item is located ... or shipping costs. In fact there's a listing there for a pair of speakers that say 'local sale only' ... and the user has been able to post that without having to give their location? I doubt anyone is going to bid on an item without either knowing where they can pick it up or knowing what it's going to cost to ship it to them.

Van_Isle, if you click on CONDITION tab that is next to DESCRIPTION tab, you will see location, shipping cost, condition of the item, return policy and more.

I hope that's useful and not just nit-picking.

You don't know how much I want to thank you for your great and extremely helpful input. Any other suggestion please let us know.

John

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  10. luvvinvinyl

luvvinvinyl Admin Staff Member Admin Subscriber

11. US Audiolist

12. peerson

peerson Active Member

Are the items being sold via an auction format?

13. US Audiolist

Hi peerson

items can be listed and sold either as classifieds or auctions. List your items FREE as of now. Let me know if you have more questions.

14. cdk99

cdk99 Well-Known Member

Paypal is required?

15. US Audiolist

Paypal account is required to process payment but you can pay by credit cards or debit cards through PayPal.

16. Audioraven

Audioraven Active Member

Cool! Just signed up.:thumbsup:

17. US Audiolist

Audioraven. I saw you signed up at the site but not listing anything yet?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  18. Celt

Celt Cosmic Hippo Super Mod Subscriber

Welcome aboard!