New Yamaha CA-2010

Congratulations on your aquisition and restoration. I was watching the CA 2010. I have targeted a CA 2010 for 2010 but they keep slipping through my fingers.

DK

Congratulations on your aquisition and restoration. I was watching the CA 2010. I have targeted a CA 2010 for 2010 but they keep slipping through my fingers.

DK

I really lucked out on this one. This one popped up on the popular auction site with a Buy it Now price of $400 and just happened to be located 15km from my house (what are the odds)? I noticed it on a Friday night 15 minutes after it was posted, so the auction ended almost immediately. :D

...and it was in MINT condition. What are the odds.

I'll get a picture of that button cap tonight. Thanks, guys.

Here's the button cap. It measures .25 x .25 x .625 inches.

If anyone has one, I'm happy to send you a few dollars if you'll drop it in an envelope and mail it to me.

Attachments

• IMG_1659.jpg
    IMG_1659.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1660.jpg
    IMG_1660.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 40
Bump. Anyone got such a cap?

Contact Merrylander here at AK. He specializes in Yamaha gear so he most likely has a bunch of parts units. There's also Oaktree but they'll ask $20 for the button.

Nice restoration! I know you're all done and everything, but Merrylander once posted that he also changes the 'fusistors' in these things when he gets a chance. These are little tiny resistors that are meant to blow, and I guess they go out of spec with age. I hope to do what you did to my 2010 some time soon - thanks for the postings!

Here's the button cap. It measures .25 x .25 x .625 inches.

If anyone has one, I'm happy to send you a few dollars if you'll drop it in an envelope and mail it to me.

Going down to look in a few minutes...

BTW, check your flip/toggle switches, I believe they're all supposed to have the flat side up. :D

Sorry dude, don't have. All the extra CR-1020 parts I had have round inners/square outers and won't work.

Try to hit up Rob aka Merrylander.

Belgianbrain, thanks for the post.
I have a 2010 also and really like it.
Does anyone have a link to a magazine review from when they first came out?
I'm curious what people think of the Class A function.

Back
Top Bottom