New York City metro area gathering.

On another note...I've only gotten one response about the crawl...just wondering if folks all got the email.

On another note...I've only gotten one response about the crawl...just wondering if folks all got the email.
Yes, but I have to check the dates with my wife, make sure she doesn't have something planned I don't know about.

No Problem...the reason I posted was because you were the only one who did respond... ... certainly understand needing to check dates and maybe that's why there were no other responses. I'm probably just being impatient.

Late to the party but the 4th / NY Show crawl or the next weekend works for me.

Got the email, sorry didn't respond.

I think I'm going to the audio show on Friday, I have to work weekends so Friday it is.
I'm glad to see it's back in the City again.

Btw for our next gathering, I could check into the use of the auditorium of the church where I grew up in Westfield NJ. It's a really nice room, they have tables and plenty of space. Also easy to get to from any of the major roads. Stuart's audio is pretty nearby too if we wanted to incorporate a shop in the visit. Thinking spring?

I would like to, but I probably won't be able to spend so much time crawling. However, I will be doing archival research at the NYPL for the Performing Arts at Lincoln Center, so I'll be right around the corner. I'd love to to meet up for coffee, or beers.

Cross posting from the dedicated show thread. I'll try and make it, will know better as the week progresses. Doc, certainly up for coffee/beer if all our schedules work out.

Looks like I will now be at the dentist instead of the hifi show...open to dates or participation on the crawl.

Just keep me posted. I'll check in often.

Well I have no idea where this week went. If you're still up for meeting this weekend, I'm open. Either day, any time (but after 1:00PM is best!). As for the show, I'll play it by ear and just get a ticket at the door if I decide to go.

Well I have no idea where this week went.
I know what you mean. It was a blur. But considering what kind of year 2016 has been, maybe that's a small mercy.

I'm probably going to be busy as **** all day tomorrow (I just got the review comments on a journal article), but I think I might NEED to make time for something other than work on Sunday. Let's see if that can work.

I know what you mean. It was a blur. But considering what kind of year 2016 has been, maybe that's a small mercy.

I'm probably going to be busy as **** all day tomorrow (I just got the review comments on a journal article), but I think I might NEED to make time for something other than work on Sunday. Let's see if that can work.

I am so ready for 2016 to be over. I'll keep Sunday clear. No worries if it doesn't pan out, other weekends are fine too.

Back
Top Bottom