New York City metro area gathering.

Funny. I was just thinking about this.
I would be alright wit any of those dates; but Dec. 16 would be my LAST choice. I got a new class D integrated I'd like to show off! If my Rotel RX-1052 isn't sold by then I'll bring it, too.
(also, December is too cold for me to fish)

Shhhhsh!! Don't tell anyone, they'll find out how to really get the deals on vinyl! LOL... I'm in for all but the 16th of December,,,That's never a good time of year... Nov 11th is best for me...

So lets focus on Sept 16th or November 11th. Again, the sooner we can get commitment the better.

So far, two committed:
Me-GD70
Jim-2 channel
At least 8 more asap, makes it 20 bucks each, and the date that works for everyone. The clock is ticking regarding available dates.

Last edited:
I do... $ are no problem and seem very reasonable. For my part I'd like to bring a switcher which will allow us to hook up multiple amps and speakers easily if we want to do some comparative component matching. I really like the way we all made an effort last time to give everyone a chance to showcase what they had. Now wouldn't it be great to take that the next step and be able to compare dif component w/ dif speakers easily... Anyway just a suggestion. By the way if anyone happens to have Altec 19's for sale I'm looking for a nice pair and I'll have some rare RCA theatre amps for trade or sale at the meet.

I do... $ are no problem and seem very reasonable. For my part I'd like to bring a switcher which will allow us to hook up multiple amps and speakers easily if we want to do some comparative component matching. I really like the way we all made an effort last time to give everyone a chance to showcase what they had. Now wouldn't it be great to take that the next step and be able to compare dif component w/ dif speakers easily... Anyway just a suggestion. By the way if anyone happens to have Altec 19's for sale I'm looking for a nice pair and I'll have some rare RCA theatre amps for trade or sale at the meet.
That sounds great. Sorry, no Altec's to sell.

That's three:
Me-GD70
Jim-2channel
Supercool

as long as I'm in town, I'd like to come. doesn't matter the date to me. Just matters how much extracurricular my family has going on and if I can steal away. But count me in.

Even if I don't come I'm happy to donate to the room.

as long as I'm in town, I'd like to come. doesn't matter the date to me. Just matters how much extracurricular my family has going on and if I can steal away. But count me in.

Even if I don't come I'm happy to donate to the room.
That would be terrific, and hope you can make it.

That's four of us now.!

Pencil me in for either date

Ed
Great Ed!
Down to four for a minimum! once we have at least 10. Once we have at least 10, I'll need 20 bucks each via paypal, I'll send my email to you all for that, so I can send a deposit check to reserve the lodge. The more we get, the cheaper it is for each, and of course you would get some money back.

-Me-GD70
-Jim-2channel
-Supercool
-saggy
-lordgarth
-apachef1-Ed

Hey guys! Let's get this done! It's a great space with two dates available as of now. We need to act fast!

Back
Top Bottom