New York City metro area gathering.

Great Ed!
Down to four for a minimum! once we have at least 10. Once we have at least 10, I'll need 20 bucks each via paypal, I'll send my email to you all for that, so I can send a deposit check to reserve the lodge. The more we get, the cheaper it is for each, and of course you would get some money back.

-Me-GD70
-Jim-2channel
-Supercool
-saggy
-lordgarth
-apachef1-Ed

Sounds good thx Ed

Hey Glenn,
Just thinking we can commit . I hope i'm not getting out of line . I mean 10@20 is 200. If we had 8 @25 , i don't think it would cause a hardship for anyone. Just a thought

Yeah, good thought. I'll call tomorrow, see how to proceed regarding deposit etc... and get back to you all.
If the September date is still available, I'll let you all know and send my email for PayPal payment to secure the Lodge.
Glenn

I'm 99% sure I could make any of the proposed dates, and I may bring a buddy depending on his BBQ schedule.
Terrific! Up to nine!

So far we have:
-Me-GD70
-Jim-2channel
-Supercool
-saggy
-lordgarth
-apachef1-Ed
nj phoenix-Andy
Sound Dragon-Ron
PianotunerNJ-Rich

I'll call to book it today and let you know.

Count me as #10.

Randy in the house

BTW, my AR2's are available, I'll bring 'em

Last edited:
Count me as #10.

Randy in the house

BTW, my AR2's are available, I'll bring 'em
Awesome!
Looking forward to meeting you and hearing your gear!

So far we have:
-Me-GD70
-Jim-2channel
-Supercool
-saggy
-lordgarth
-apachef1-Ed
nj phoenix-Andy
Sound Dragon-Ron
PianotunerNJ-Rich
rrago-Randy

Hey guys, a gentle reminder that I need to pay for the lodge by the 10th, so please send me payment as soon as possible.
Also ds2000-Tim let me know he plans to attend,so that's now at 11!
Once we have a final tally and everyone has paid, what ever is extra I thought I'd use for beverages and snacks and some pizzas if that sounds good to you all.
Glenn

So far we have: 11
-GD70-Glenn
-2channel-Jim
-Supercool-Chris
-saggy-Danny
-lordgarth-Kevin
-apachef1-Ed
nj phoenix-Andy
Sound Dragon-Ron
PianotunerNJ-Rich
rrago-Randy