New York City metro area gathering.

depending on what gear I decide to lug up and what vehicle I take, I may be able to accommodate either another system and person or a few folks.

depending on what gear I decide to lug up and what vehicle I take, I may be able to accommodate either another system and person or a few folks.
Tim- Ds2000 lives in the city. You may want to touch base with him. Last get together in NJ, he rode up with Tom B, also lives in Brooklyn.

Tim- Ds2000 lives in the city. You may want to touch base with him. Last get together in NJ, he rode up with Tom B, also lives in Brooklyn.
Yes I would be game for a ride along. May be bringing a few things, don't know exactly what yet tho.

Hey gents, another reminder I need a anyone planning to attend to send me payment please. The sooner the better.
Cheers!

Also, If you can reach out to a few of the other NYC based Ak'ers that would be cool also. How are we doing on the funds @GD70?

Also, If you can reach out to a few of the other NYC based Ak'ers that would be cool also. How are we doing on the funds @GD70?
I will.
Three have paid so far.
There is a good amount of room at the lodge. A great opportunity for us. I really would like everyone planning to attend to get payment to me asap. I'm not going to layout a bunch of money and have to chase after people. I've been burned in the past. Not to be negative, but want to get the point across. We have until the 10th to pay the 200.00 Otherwise we loose it.
Cheers, Glenn

I think that it shows commitment to have some skin in the game. I get it. I think that even though the 10 members payments will cover the lodge, more contributions could cover snacks and beverages. I think we should be okay.

I think that it shows commitment to have some skin in the game. I get it. I think that even though the 10 members payments will cover the lodge, more contributions could cover snacks and beverages. I think we should be okay.
I think we'll be good, but I'm just more comfortable getting it paid for, then we'll have plenty of snacks and beverages.

Back
Top Bottom