1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice

New York City metro area gathering.

Discussion in 'Events & Happenings' started by Ds2000, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Supercool!

Supercool! AK Subscriber Subscriber

Just saw this and hope to be able to attend... I'll have an interesting special processor to demo and can also provide a multi amp/multi speaker box also...probably more..Let me spend some time with the thread and I''ll double check dates with the wife and make payment as well... Last one was really nice!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 7:15 AM
    nj pheonix and Sound Dragon like this.
  2. Supercool!

OMG, I really dropped the ball on this one... i have payment due I believe...long overdue...could someone please send me the amount and pp address. I'll be following from now on...my sincere apologies to everyone here!

3. GD70

GD70 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Hey no biggie.

PP to gddavis@optonline.net
    20.00 should cover it.

Glenn

4. pfcs49

pfcs49 Phil Subscriber

I highly recommend that you guys adopt a format where the original poster edits his post to reflect what is going on and finally, when decided, WHERE AND WHEN!!
    I read the first page and the last two with no info found. If it wasn't so hard to find, I might come! (I attended the original one in the firehouse where we smoked a cord)

5. GD70

The original poster of this thread is Ds2000. This gathering was the first gathering for this thread, separate from Hudson Valley Freezefest that Mike organized.
    We got together in NJ last year. This is a continuation of that group. It took some time for another place to have the 2nd gathering, which will be at Blue Mountain Reservation Lodge in Peekskill, NY on September 16th this year. I probably could have started a new thread for this gathering, but as you can see, there were continual posts after the first gathering, for another meet, and now we have the venue and date. See page 19, post #369. This is where the current planned gathering started to gain momentum. See post #380, post #144 page 21has the location and date info.
    If this is successful, we like the venue, we can book it again and a specific thread will be started. We may want to do two meets each year, as there are not many AK gatherings in the NY metro area.
    Glenn

6. Supercool!

done and done Glenn..I'll post in the other thread when I figure out what to bring..

7. GD70

Thanks Chris!
    19 and counting!!