New York City metro area gathering.

I apparently have a family function I wasn't aware of. :eek:
I'm going to have to miss this one. Shame, I was really looking forward to it.
Gentlemen, you have a great time!
Take pics and report back.:thumbsup:

I apparently have a family function I wasn't aware of. :eek:
I'm going to have to miss this one. Shame, I was really looking forward to it.
Gentlemen, you have a great time!
Take pics and report back.:thumbsup:
Sorry you'll miss it. We will take pics.

We're up to 22 attending now, with a few possible additions! 4 weeks and counting down!

Hey! I'm not likely to make it this time, but I wanted to pass along some info. For those of you who attended last year in a Verona, I was the guy with the Sony APM 33W's. They seemed to be well received. I thought I'd mention that there's a pair on eBay right now in CT and the price was lowered to $200 which is a really good deal. If I didn't have 5 pair of APM's I would jump on them. I might even sell off a pair of 22's soon.

Happy hunting, and have fun at the gathering.

Hey fellas,

I received a few PP payments and I just want to make sure I have the AKer's name and actual names correct for my list.
Thanks, Glenn

Need AK names for:
Deleted. Have them

I had an offer of a ride from a local fellow/AK'er but cannot find the conversation anymore. Hopefully they'll chime back in.

Do you accept walk-ins? I will gladly pay the cover charge at the door. I can't commit now since I do not have my kid's full game schedule yet.

Hey guys, getting very excited for my first meet with some serious audio guys. Can't wait.
I'm planning on bringing my 1960 Fisher SA 300 B tube amp with the 400 CX pre amp.
I was going to bring my 1959 Alec 604C and 1958 Robert Stevens tru-sonic to stay vintage, but with so many people these are too big.
I think I'll bring the ADS L1290s. What's every buddy else bringing? How much space will we have, can I bring a 4' table?

Hey guys, getting very excited for my first meet with some serious audio guys. Can't wait.
I'm planning on bringing my 1960 Fisher SA 300 B tube amp with the 400 CX pre amp.
I was going to bring my 1959 Alec 604C and 1958 Robert Stevens tru-sonic to stay vintage, but with so many people these are too big.
I think I'll bring the ADS L1290s. What's every buddy else bringing? How much space will we have, can I bring a 4' table?
There's two good size rooms. One we should set up as the gear for sale, the other room for demoing systems.
There are tables there, but if you can fit yours, bring it just in case.
The 1290's will be good to hear. There may also be a pair of L1590's and I plan to bring my 910's powered with SS gear. I think crestwood will be some very cool and rare Warfedales.

Hey gents!
This Saturday is the big day!
I thought I's give a couple suggestions as I haven't used this place before, and not sure how many of you have attended AK gatherings in the past.
I have no idea how many outlets there are or tables, though there seemed to be a fair number at the party I attended.
-Bring extension cords and power strips.
-Bring a table if you can just in case.
-Bring any snacks food you may want.
-Bring some BEER or what you prefer.
And bring your wife-girlfriend if you like. It will help legitamize your crazyness with this hobby!

I'll bring a couple 2 liter bottles of soda, and we can have pizzas delivered.

Look forward to a fun day!
Glenn

Do we have an address for the GPS? I looked it up on the website and there is very little info for directions or I may have missed something during the search

Ed

Had my ride totally bail at the last minute. I'll need a ride there or I'll have to bail too.

What time you guys open the doors?
10am! I was hoping to get in there earlier to see what needs to be moved etc... but my neighbor said when they rented it, the county parks dude didn't open the doors until 10am.
I still plan to get there a bit early, just in case.
Hey, what's your name? I don't have you on my list of attendees.

Thanks, Glenn

Back
Top Bottom