New York City metro area gathering.

10am! I was hoping to get in there earlier to see what needs to be moved etc... but my neighbor said when they rented it, the county parks dude didn't open the doors until 10am.
I still plan to get there a bit early, just in case.
Hey, what's your name? I don't have you on my list of attendees.

Thanks, Glenn
Glenn, My name is Alex. Not sure if you remember but we chatted about your unique speakers couple of years ago at another gathering (somewhere upstate as well). I will pay at the door when I get there since I am still not 100% sure my schedule will allow me to attend (though it looks 98% good as of now).

Glenn, My name is Alex. Not sure if you remember but we chatted about your unique speakers couple of years ago at another gathering (somewhere upstate as well). I will pay at the door when I get there since I am still not 100% sure my schedule will allow me to attend (though it looks 98% good as of now).
Hey Alex,

No problem.
We probably met at the firehouse meet Mike organized?
Chatted with a lot of guys that day, so forgive me if I don't specifically remember you. When I see you it will all come back!

Glenn

We probably met at the firehouse meet Mike organized?
That was it. The firehouse.

If somebody lives around Wyckoff, NJ and needs a ride, let me know. My car won't fit much equipment but one passenger should be able to ride comfortably. It is about 50 mins drive so I will be leaving around 9:30am, staying for a few hours heading back around lunch time as I have to be at my kid's game later in the afternoon.

I may bring some tape decks (working and projects) plus some other small stuff. Cheap prices. All proceeds will be donated to families affected by the recent hurricane.

Guys, I'm opting out. It's gotten to be a headache, and I'll use the time to study. 14cr hours in a top institution pretty much renders me a slave to the grind for the next 12 weeks or so. Everyone have fun, I'll see you another time.

Guys, I'm opting out. It's gotten to be a headache, and I'll use the time to study. 14cr hours in a top institution pretty much renders me a slave to the grind for the next 12 weeks or so. Everyone have fun, I'll see you another time.
Ok Tim, next time, and we'll try to set up another listening session once you have more time.

Replying to my own post. I may have an opt in, so hold any thought...

Hi Glenn @GD70 .

Sent you some money. Count me in if there is space. #09671363BC419153W. Details in the note in paypal.

I can't make it to NJ at the onset, but it seems I have a ride there now. I'll bring my Carver C-4000 which was recently restored.
Great!
I'll also have the plastic cover for the P-L10 for you. Cutting it out now.
Glenn

Change of plan, instead of bringing the ADS 1290s, (since others will have a nice rep of the fine ADS brand),
For something different I will bring my KLH 8840s. They may not sound quite as pure as the 1290s, but with 8 woffers the bass will cave your chest in with the punch.
And they are very peculiar to see. See you all soon as the day of reckoning approacheth nigh!
Denis

Change of plan, instead of bringing the ADS 1290s, (since others will have a nice rep of the fine ADS brand),
For something different I will bring my KLH 8840s. They may not sound quite as pure as the 1290s, but with 8 woffers the bass will cave your chest in with the punch.
And they are very peculiar to see. See you all soon as the day of reckoning approacheth nigh!
Denis
Looking forward to hearing them Denis!
It's looking like there will be a good selection of some very good gear!
Cheers, Glenn

Hi Glenn @GD70 .

Sent you some money. Count me in if there is space. #09671363BC419153W. Details in the note in paypal.
Hey chapps!
Remember, this is at Blu Mountain Reservation in Peekskill.
You noted Bear Mountain in your PayPal message. Wouldn't want you and the family roaming around Bear Mtn and coming fast to face with a Bear!
See you tomorrow.
Glenn

Thanks @GD70 !! Ha, my kids pointed that out already. They know that I am capable of ending up in Long Island. Dont even ask how.

What time is admission? 11:00AM? I searched but could not find that detail.

Thanks @GD70 !! Ha, my kids pointed that out already. They know that I am capable of ending up in Long Island. Dont even ask how.

What time is admission? 11:00AM? I searched but could not find that detail.
Doors open at 10am. I'm hoping the parks dept guy opens them a little earlier. I suspect it may take a little time to move tables, cots etc... so we can setup.

Glenmn

Back
Top Bottom