New York New York

niles300z

Hello. There is a nice light item one has for sale in the city but will not ship.
Let me know if anyone is in the Big Apple.
Cash or gear available for the assist.
Thank you.
Niles

Notdigital, the ad was put up again and they responded. There is a home depot near 40 west 23 st. Does that make any sense?
Thing is, they asked it to be picked up today at 1pm ish. Ha. Ill ask for alternative times.
N

Last edited:
Just seeing this:

Yes that's the 23rd st. store. Know it well.

Further uptown is better for me. Upper West Side is best. They know where that is.

I'm willing to do this for you but scheduling is everything. It's best to PM me to get my attention. If it's better to talk to them directly I'll be willing to do that. Stay on top of it and let me know.

I'll be right near there tomorrow morning, but only for a short window from about 8:30 to 9:30 am. If that works for them I can do it, otherwise it looks like notdigital might have you covered. Feel free to PM me if you need. Good luck!

Cant hurt to ask. Ill see if they respond.
They seem to be not plugged in like we are.
Which may be a good thing. Unless you try to move on something quickly.
Thanks for all the help guys.

Ok new update. The seller is not available mornings. Hmm. Thanks to Bass for jumping in and sorry for falling back asleep. Geesh.

Ok. I guess when they say nothing's easy..
Now that i know there is a human attached to this cd player, and the all powerful karma of the pony express working like a charm, i decided to try to pay them. I was blocked for some reason. If they dont lift the block i may try to just paypal one of you and see if they will accept cash from a native. Ha. :dunno:

Oh, i have also overlooked that it does in fact come with the original box so i will have to PM phoenix, the third helpful chap to throw in. I guess the subway and a backpack may not be so easy like communication and coordinating this apparently. But,if i can break on through to the other side, im going to push for tuesday at two at the home depot because it has a nice ring to it. You guys are the best!:rockon:

Do you mind if i ask.
The new one is 299
Probably free shipping.
With a warranty.
You're going to hand this guy 200 cash
(Passing off in the street) untested, unseen no warranty. )
I get wanting to save a few bucks . Iassume it will cost 30 or more to ship it to you. Is it really worth it?

Nj- i wanted to post your question here so everyone can benefit.
Answer: Where did you see i was going to be giving this guy 200 bucks?
That would definitely not be worth it.

I don't know where i got that from either.
I'm still guessing itd cost 30-40 to ship.
Why would seller be blocking you?

Ok, so the seller informed me the item is no longer available. I am hoping its no coincidence and one of you guys may have paid for this?

Back
Top Bottom