Newbie from Canada

daniel1221

Hello everyone,

I have joined this forum after buying a set of AR 3As, the previous owner took them to someone who installed vifa tweeters , seas mids, and Alinco woofers (drivers?) The 3A's also came with what the guy called "cambridge woofers" big round magnet on the back made in canada sticker but they need re foaming. I am not sure if the guy who "re did" them did anything with the caps.

I also have a set of 2ax's which I have had and listened to for the past couple of years with a Marantz 2215b. The marantz started playing very very quiet though the left channel so I took it to have it fixed, it worked for a little while and did the same thing again so it has been put into service as a party amp with some late 80s 3 way fisher speakers.

I now have the 2ax's hooked up to a NAD 7130. CD player is a Luxman DZ 120 which I bought for $6 from a Value Village (thrift store). Turntable is a Pro Linear AT 1200 which is in need of a cartridge.

I would like have a quad set up someday with all 4 of my AR speakers which I love very much.

Cheers!

I am in Ontario, south of London by 20 km. Down in what the locals call "The Banana Belt" because of our humid weather and the lack of alot of snow.

Back
Top Bottom