Newbie from Dunedin

DunedinDoug

Nice place you have here! I think I might hang around for awhile and catch up on stuff.

I recently completed an addition to my home that provides a nice retreat for listening to old jazz while smoking a good cigar. I was a longtime subscriber to Audiophile magazine years ago, but I've fallen completely out of touch. I have a lot to catch up on.

With the discovery (posted in the Dollars and Sense forum) of a lovely old Sony amp, maybe I'll configure a new system for listening to.

Nice place you have here! I think I might hang around for awhile and catch up on stuff.

I recently completed an addition to my home that provides a nice retreat for listening to old jazz while smoking a good cigar. I was a longtime subscriber to Audiophile magazine years ago, but I've fallen completely out of touch. I have a lot to catch up on.

With the discovery (posted in the Dollars and Sense forum) of a lovely old Sony amp, maybe I'll configure a new system for listening to.

Is that Dunedin, Scotland, or one of the various and sundry Dunedins we have here in the States?

At any rate, Welcome to AudioKarma!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Welcome Lots of info here.

Is that Dunedin, Scotland, or one of the various and sundry Dunedins we have here in the States?

At any rate, Welcome to AudioKarma!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Jeez, I just assumed it was Dunedin, FL. Gotta stop watching "Medium".

Back
Top Bottom