Newbie, Says Many Thanks !!!

Dr. No-No

Gentlemen, I was linked to this forum from sansui us, due to a problem I had with my amp. Maybe it was a google link. I still thank my lucky stars.

You guys have saved me many bucks. Yes, I've been lurking for over a month. I've read almost every thread on every forum. I spent at least 17 of the last 24 hours on this site.

I want to thank ALL of YOU. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to audio. Besides, as some of you will find out hearing goes as you get older.

Yet, after reading some of your posts, my cheap system now sounds like it did way back when....After, carefully following YOUR directions.

I've got to do some cleaning and I thank some of you for the info. It seems a Caig distributorship is only 1.5 miles from my home. I'll be there at 9am to buy DeoxIT-5 and RolGold. Has anyone used the 100% DeoxIT?

Anyway, I just want to thank ALL of YOU for bringing back the passion for Audio I once had 30 years ago.

Please keep up the GREAT WORK......

Sincerely,
Joe

Welcome out of the shadows! :)

We hope you'll hang with us. Welcome to the place where everybody (gets to) know your name :cool:

hiya, doc, whatcha got, gear-wise? i'm bettin' sansui ... :rolleyes:

glad y'all came outta the shadows. we are a friendly bunch of fanatics.

Welcome to AK, Joe!!

This site can be habit forming, let alone the hobby.;)

Usually, someone can help with most questions. None of us knows everything, but the AK membership can just about help with most evertything.

I use the DeOxit5, and Pro Gold for my restorations. Buy them by the "six pack".I've had excellent results with them.
Used them on maybe the last 200 units. No call backs for control problems.
Haven't used the 100%

Back
Top Bottom