Pete_Chon

Hey Fellow Mcintosh Lovers,

I've actually been apart of this Mcintosh forum for months now, but I've spent all my time being quiet and listening to your conversations. I figure its about time to at least introduce myself.

My name is Pete, and I'm a 22year old senior at the Penn State University majoring in Electrical Engineering (5 more credits to go baby!). I've also got a Mc stereo and I consider her my absolute baby....(picture is inserted). Hmm..... What else..... My other interests are wristwatches, football, basketball, and I definetly appreciate cars. I love music, having fun, going out.... and I am a christian. Well, that is me... I Probably won't get around to posting all that much but ill try to put in my two cents when I can!

P.S

Ron-C.... I emailed you months ago about mcintosh engineering. You gave me a great response back but I was away for a few months and by the time I got back, i figured you wouldn't even remember if i responded. But thanx (if you do remember)

All the other Mcintosh guys..... Thanx for keeping me entertained. Reading you guys babble about mcintosh has soothed me when ive felt the stress of school....

Originally posted by Pete_Chon
mcintosh has soothed me when ive felt the stress of school....

McIntosh will do that to you ...after a hard day's work, nutty girlfriends and demanding kids ... some good music via a Mac puts it all back into perspective.

Hi Pete!
Congratulations on your McGear and your degree. Sure wish pics
would load right now, could you tell us whatcha got for now? :)
mcintosh has soothed me when ive felt the stress of school....
McIntosh will do that to you ...after a hard day's work, nutty girlfriends and demanding kids ... some good music via a Mac puts it all back into perspective.
All the the above is true your honor! :cool:

Carl

Back
Top Bottom