newby looking how to start a thread

bongoman

Hello; I can't seem to find how to start my thread on Dual 1019's. I have one and need a little advice. Not sure if this is how to ask in the introduction forum. So i'll introduce first. I have a legacy system and a pro system and a music system and i like to tinker with them all.
On my 1019 I'm having an issue with the motor. So; should i go post in the Turntable foruum and if so how to do that?
Thanks everyone. Boy; there is a lot of good stuff here. thank the stars there is a place to talk about the old gear I love.
The 1019; thats going into a Dyna Stereo 35 integrated i am rebuilding as we speak and the speaks will be these pro two way coaxial units i have from B&C. They are going into a 4 cu ft reflex box. Or I will use a pair of Dyna A-25's. Not sure yet.

Welcome to AK, bongoman! :music:

Go here, and push this:

newthread.jpg

If you have any more trouble with the Vbulletin software, just post back here -someone will be by to help! :thmbsp:

Welcome, bongoman. The button to start a new thread is near the bottom of the page, which may be throwing you a bit.

Welcome, bongoman. The button to start a new thread is near the bottom of the page, which may be throwing you a bit.
When you are looking at any main forum page, there is a "New Thread" button at both the top and bottom of the threads list. :yes:

When you are looking at any main forum page, there is a "New Thread" button at both the top and bottom of the threads list. :yes:

I knew that (I think), but for some reason I always go to the bottom of the page to start a new thread. Must be symbolic. . .

Bongoman, you're not the only one who has trouble starting threads here. I don't start many, and every time I try, I spend 20 - 30 minutes trying to figure out how.

Just new to AK. Looking for way to open attachments to Zilch's diagrams of XO for Minimus 7. All I can see is an icon with a question mark. Won't open, won't copy. Am I missing some sort of image app?
Thanks

Just new to AK. Looking for way to open attachments to Zilch's diagrams of XO for Minimus 7. All I can see is an icon with a question mark. Won't open, won't copy. Am I missing some sort of image app?
Thanks

The site has been here for 14 years. Some images were hosted in users personal albums and may no longer be stored there. Also, the site has gone through software and server upgrades and had a crash or two which may have left some images in limbo.

Best course at this point would be to reply to the post with the images you are looking for and ask if anyone else has a copy.

Welcome and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom