Newest "score" for my PC.

VinylHanger

Navigaret ex ironia
Stopped at my newest favorite GW today and in addition to some great albums, I picked up a new Computer monitor. It's a KDS Avitron 19 inch flat CRT monitor. Works like a charm after I spent a pleasant evening fixing the onboard screen adjustments. The tiny buttons on the board were dirty and I think the main problem was corrosion on the connector on the main board. Opened 'er up cleaned all relavent connections and yippee, big(ger) screen gaming. Price of this coool gadget, 12 bucks. :D Plus 20 bucks for the Monitor cable, yikes, but still a great deal. :)

Side bar: Ain't it great scouting out thrifts for stuff that just a couple of years ago was top end stuff.. Now it all trickles down to the po' folk....... Me included. :D

That is a really good deal. I personally love CRT's and refuse to get an LCD. Bang for the buck and better color anyway! I am running dual-monitors on my compy, a 21" NEC and a 17", hoping to replace that with another 21".

What kind of games do you play? I'm a big fan of Half Life 2.

I've been playing a lot of Call Of duty nad Strategy stuff like Medieval Total War. though this time of year my gaming time is very minimal.

Back
Top Bottom